Theological College

A convent of the Franciscan order, it was erected in the 13th century .The bell tower was rebuilt in 1882 after the damage sustained during an earthquake in 1873. Inside there are two cloisters ( 15th and 16th century) with a central well from 1730. The convent was suppressed in 1807 and the building became the Liceo dipartimentale in 1810 and from 1834 the new Seminary. In the courtyard there is a fountain from 1562.