San Fermo Church

On the remains of a 6th century building (fragments of figures are built into the facade) a small chapel was built, and then enlarged in 1624 to its current form. It was consecrated in 1672 under the rectorship of Giuseppe Zuliani (1808-1846). It was adorned with many works by Andrea Brustolon, which came from town churches forced to close by Napoleon.


Cover photo by Marta Azzalini