Piloni Palace

Built in the mid 16th century the original central part of the complex was ordered by Odorico Piloni. The cycle of frescoes of the seasons by Cesare Vecellio are still preserved as are the 16th century portraits of the Piloni family. The interior was completely rebuilt at the time of the construction of the wing towards the Duomo in 1926-28, by the architect Alberto Alpago-Novello.