San Pietro Church

Built by the Franciscans in 1326, it was completely reconstructed in 1750, moving back the facade which left visible high up on the right of the churchyard one of the internal gothic arches. It contains works by Sebastiano Ricci, Andrea Schiavone and two wooden altar pieces by Andrea Brustolon (1662-1732 ), which came from the now defunct church of the Jesuits.

Photos by Marta Azzalini