An initial building was documented in 548. On the facade are fragments dateable to the 9th and 10th centuries. It was damaged by a fire in 1471 and rebuilt from 1517 on a design by Tullio Lombardo. In 1732 the baroque bell tower by Filippo Juvarra was added. Inside are works by Cesare Vecellio, Jacopo Bassano, Andrea Brustolon, Gaspare Diziani and others.
Foto di Manuele Sangalli